Terms & conditions
HostelSystem Ltd here referred to as HostelSystem, is an IT enabled company providing services and solutions for the Hospitality & Travel Industry. HostelSystem, HostelSystemOnline are the names of the software owned by HostelSystem.
HOSTELSYSTEM SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000/XP/VISTA/7
These license terms are an agreement between HostelSystem (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them. They apply to any HostelSystem : version, updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services (if any) unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply. By using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software. As described below, using some features also operates as your consent to the transmission of certain standard computer information for Internet-based services.
1. USE RIGHTS. If you comply with this agreement, you have the right to install and use one copy of the software for one property for 30 days during the trial period and after the trial period according to following stipulations:
a. Server Version: you can use the system for each month you purchase the license for. The license must be purchased in advanced for minimum 3 following months. The Server Version license can be used for one property and can be installed on multiple computers. The copy of the hostel database will be stored on HostelSystem Corporation server, which will allow synchronization between computers.
b. Standalone Version: after purchasing the license you can use the system for a lifetime period. The database of the system may not be stored on the server and will not allowed connecting to the system from many computers. The system must be installed on a single device only.
2. TIME-SENSITIVE SOFTWARE. The software may stop running immediately if a valid license is not installed. You will not receive any other notice. You will not receive any further updates when the software stops running. HostelSystem Corporation gives no guarantees and take no responsibility for a data loss caused by expired license.
3. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the software to HostelSystem, you give to HostelSystem, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights necessary for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a HostelSystem software and service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires HostelSystem to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
4. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. Due to the fact that software is not offer in its production version, the license fee may vary depending on individual arrangements between parties. The software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. HostelSystem reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
· work around the technical limitations in the software;
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software or the Potentially Unwanted Software definitions that work with the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· use the Potentially Unwanted Software definitions separately from the software;
· use the copy of the software for more properties than specified in the license ;
· publish the software for others to copy;
· distribute the software to any third party;
· rent, lease or lend the software;
· transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
· use the software to provide commercial software hosting services.
5. SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED “AS-IS.” YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. HOSTELSYSTEM GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS THAT THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, HOSTELSYSTEM EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. HostelSystem ‘s liability under this agreement is limited. You can recover from HostelSystem and its suppliers only direct damages up to 5,- PLN. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
This limitation applies to:
· anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs, and
· claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if HostelSystem knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
8. LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
9. APPLICABLE LAW.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement and any amendments to it, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
© Copyright 2013 HostelSystem.com